JOIN OUR TEAM
LET’S WORK TOGETHER
CLINICAL / COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGISTS
We have an opportunity for you to join our team and help even more people in the North East and beyond.
This is quite different from many other private therapy or referral services as we offer a more integrated service approach.
Our service is administered centrally, covering referral handling, client liaison and financial processes throughout the client journey. This unique collaborative relationship provides you with a supportive infrastructure to assist your practice to thrive and allow you to focus on your clinical work.
If you want to work with a psychology practice with a close-working team and help many more people in the North East – this could very well be of interest to you.
BENEFITS OF JOINING US
- Strong promotion and referral network with a stream of cases to suit your area of work
- All referrals triaged to best fit client needs and match with your skills
- Therapy room provided free of charge for each appointment
- Competitive fees per appointment (contact us for details)
- No fixed contract terms so can trial work with us
- Join a team of professionals with highly supportive client pathway coordinators
- Choose your work locations, clinic times, type of cases and numbers of cases
- Focus on your therapy more with less time running your practice
- Software provided to support efficiency and convenience, including appointment booking, communication and secure record storage
- Peer-supervision groups to support your work and learning.
- Opportunities to develop skills and grow
- Further business opportunities, networks and new services in collaboration
- Facilitate face to face or remote therapy sessions within your field of therapy
- Manage your diary and assigned caseload using our in-house software
- Interaction and communication with clients, colleagues and clinical staff as appropriate
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date clinical records as per your own practice guidelines
- Be responsible for respecting patient confidentiality at all times and for security and accuracy of client records, data and information
- Conduct therapy in line with your professional standards, ethical codes of conduct
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR TEAM
- Qualification as a Clinical Psychologist or Counselling Psychologist with HCPC Registration
- Previous experience of working within an Adult Mental Health and/or Child Mental Health setting.
- Necessary supervisor arrangements for your area of practice.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance and appropriate DBS checks.
- Have the ability to successfully guide clients through treatments and interventions to effective outcomes and completion.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
Submit the form below and we will get back to arrange an informal chat to cover all queries